Information About Our Office
- We participate in a sterilization-monitoring program and follow guidelines to maintain a safe environment.
- Family and friends may not accompany the patient in the treatment area unless asked to do so.
- We strive to maintain an appropriate atmosphere for all our patients. Please dress properly and be on time for your appointment. Should you need to cancel, we ask that you give us 48 hours notice so that we may schedule another patient that needs treatment and so that we may reschedule your appointment.
- Upon occasion, we may be delayed. We strive to provide excellent, personal treatment. Please keep in mind your visit with us is equally important. We do not speed up procedures to jeopardize quality. We can run behind if an unexpected occurrence or emergency arises.
- Senior citizens are special to us. We provide a discounted program for them. Ask for details if you or someone you know is 55 years and older.
- We are greatly appreciative for any referrals you give to our office. Your kindness will not be ignored.
- Office hours are Mondays through Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. allowing a lunch hour from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Fridays are closed so that the doctor may be allowed to attend continuing education seminars in order to continue to provide the highest, most current level of dental care. Occasionally we will begin or end our days at different times to customize the workload or holiday period. If we open on Friday, the hours will be from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.