Missing teeth make you feel self-conscious – which affects how you interact with others. Let our dentists replace your teeth with a full-mouth reconstruction in Richmond. Get back your smile and the self-confidence that goes with it!
Our dentists will:
- Assess your overall oral health with an exam and X-rays
- Explain all your tooth replacement options and answer your questions
- Help you select the restorative solutions that best fit your lifestyle and budget
- Provide services needed to prepare your mouth for teeth replacement, such as extractions or bone grafts
- Offer oral sedation, if needed, to keep you relaxed
- Schedule follow-up visits to ensure you are completely satisfied with your smile results
We take your unique smile needs into consideration before recommending any treatment. Your full-mouth restoration begins with a consultation. Schedule one today by calling 281-944-4752.
Find Many Options for Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
Every smile is different, so no two full-mouth restorations are the same. Our team doesn’t want you to feel pressured or rushed when considering any treatment – especially one as important as a full-mouth rehabilitation. We’ll make sure you get all the information you need and are comfortable with your decision before receiving your treatment. We’ll also make sure you’re in top dental health so your restorative procedures will be successful.
If you’re missing teeth, we may suggest dental implants. Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, they keep the bone in your jaw intact, preserving the shape of your face. They can also replace any number of teeth.
Other options for your smile repair include:
- Tooth Fillings – We fix many cavities with tooth-colored metal-free fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown repairs many kinds of dental damage and can replace a missing tooth when attached to an implant.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge replaces a single tooth or several missing teeth. It can be supported by natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer full dentures or partials. You can choose conventional dentures or dental implant dentures.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Richmond, call Jonathan F. Powell, DDS at 281-944-4752.