Our Richmond cosmetic dentist loves helping our patients attain the smile of their dreams. That’s because improving your smile can enhance your life in so many ways.
Our cosmetic dentistry procedures will:
- Conceal flaws that make you feel self-conscious
- Take your smile from ordinary to outstanding
- Help you feel more comfortable meeting new people
- Give you the confidence to pursue goals at work
- Improve your self-esteem
- Take years off your appearance, so you look as young as you feel
As with any other treatment in our office, one size does not fit all. Our dentist will take the time to learn about your smile goals and explain all your possible options, so you can choose the ones that will be best for you. A smile preview, with either digital technology or wax models, can help you make your decision.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Powell, call us today at 281-944-4752.
Choose From Many Cosmetic Dental Treatment Options
Don’t be bothered by smile flaws like chips, gaps between teeth, misshapen teeth, overpowering gums, crooked teeth, or discoloration. We offer many options to erase your imperfections:
- Dental Veneers – One of our most versatile cosmetic treatments, porcelain veneers can change the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth. Thanks to porcelain’s durability and resistance to staining, your veneers will last for many years.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment is a more affordable alternative to veneers. One of our cosmetic dentists will apply composite resin, the same material used for fillings, to your teeth to cover imperfections. Bonding won’t last as long as veneers, though.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office and home whitening treatments. Both use professional-strength gel for results brighter than you can get from drugstore products. Our home whitening kit is only $79 for a limited time – no dental impressions needed.
- Invisalign – Unsightly metal braces don’t have to be a part of your orthodontic treatment. Clear plastic aligners provide a discreet way to straighten teeth, usually in less time than braces.
- Teeth Contouring – Improve your smile in just one appointment with a contouring treatment. We can smooth out chips, points, uneven edges, and similar flaws.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure can make short teeth look longer and more attractive. Our cosmetic dentist may also recommend it prior to receiving a veneer or crown.
- Gum Reshaping – If your smile is “gummy,” removing a bit of tissue will give you a more appealing balance between teeth and gums.
You can combine any of our cosmetic treatments, as well as restorative dental treatments if needed, for a complete smile makeover. We’ll administer local anesthesia if there is any possibility of discomfort. You can also receive oral sedation if you’d like.
For help from a trusted cosmetic dentist in Richmond, call Jonathan F. Powell, DDS at 281-944-4752. You can also request an appointment online.