At Jonathan F. Powell, DDS we’ve built our reputation on working closely with our patients to create custom solutions that are tailored to their needs. Individualized care is especially important with cosmetic dentistry. It’s why dental veneers in Richmond are included in so many smile transformations.
Custom dental veneers can:
- Close small gaps between teeth
- Cover stubborn stains that don’t respond well to whitening
- Make stubby teeth appear longer and more attractive
- Hide chips, misshapen teeth, worn teeth, and other imperfections
- Strengthen weak teeth
- Give your smile a completely new look in as few as two appointments
- Last for many years with proper care
To see if you’re a good candidate for veneers, call us today at 281-944-4752 to schedule a consultation.
Experience the Versatility of Porcelain Veneers
We use porcelain veneers, which are prized for their beauty and durability. Our highly trained dentist typically removes only a tiny amount of enamel from teeth to prepare them for veneers. The versatile restorations can change almost every aspect of your smile, including:
- Size – If you have teeth that look too small or short compared to others, our dentists can apply veneers to them to give your smile a more uniform look.
- Shape – Veneers can conceal jagged or uneven edges or pointy canines.
- Color – Not all discoloration can be removed with whitening treatments. Veneers can hide stains that are too deep or dark for whitening.
- Tooth Position – Veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because they can cover small gaps, minor crowding, and slightly crooked teeth. Your teeth will look straighter without the time and expense of orthodontic treatment.
While veneers are incredibly versatile, they aren’t the solution to every smile problem. For example, if you have one pointy tooth or just one or two teeth with uneven edges, you could correct those flaws with a teeth contouring treatment instead. If your teeth have a misaligned bite or crowding that affects function as well as appearance, you might benefit from Invisalign. Our dentist will help you select the best treatment for your smile.
Change anything you don’t like about your smile with dental veneers in Richmond. Call Jonathan F. Powell, DDS at 281-944-4752 for an appointment.