Orthodontic treatment used to mean long months spent hiding your smile because you had to wear unsightly metal braces. You also skipped favorite treats because it wasn’t worth the hassle of trying to remove food from your braces. With Invisalign in Richmond, you won’t have to make unwelcome changes to your lifestyle.Straight Talk About Crooked Teeth
Invisalign treatment is:
- Effective – A series of custom aligners, made from a special plastic called SmartTrack®, move your teeth into their proper positions.
- Transparent – Your clear plastic aligners won’t attract attention. They fit snugly over your teeth, blending easily into your smile.
- Comfortable – You won’t have to worry about metal brackets and wires irritating your mouth while wearing aligners. Unlike braces, you also won’t need uncomfortable fit adjustments.
- Convenient – You can remove your Invisalign aligners for meals. That means you can eat whatever you’d like, including treats like popcorn. Removable aligners also make it easy to brush and floss. No more maneuvering around wires!
- Fast – Most Invisalign patients complete their treatment within 12 months.
Call us today at 281-944-4752 to schedule an Invisalign consultation. Dr. Powell can use special software to preview your beautiful smile results.
We’ll Create a Custom Invisalign Treatment Plan for You
Since braces are a standard solution, they often require frequent adjustments. That’s not the case with Invisalign treatment because it moves your teeth using a series of custom-made aligners.
Our dentists create a treatment plan for you, then send specifications to a special lab where the aligners are manufactured. When they arrive, you will:
- Visit us for an initial fitting, where we ensure you understand how treatment works and answer any questions you have
- Wear your aligners 22 hours a day, taking them out only to eat and to clean your teeth
- Switch every 7-14 days. Our dentists will guide you to a straight and beautiful smile.
- Visit us every few weeks – less often than you would with braces – so we can ensure your treatment is progressing as planned
- Complete your treatment in less time than with braces
In some cases, we may recommend removing a tooth or two to provide the best results. Our dentists can perform a gentle extraction if needed.
Digital Technology Makes the Difference
Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners are based on digital, 3-D technology. Our dentists use it to:
- Make mess-free impressions of your teeth. Digital impressions are quicker and more precise than conventional impressions.
- Design your customized treatment plan. Because your aligners are made just for you, they won’t require fit adjustments.
- Create a digital preview that will show you how your smile should look following treatment. Whether Invisalign is a standalone treatment or part of a larger smile makeover, we want you to be happy with your results.