Whether you need to repair or replace teeth, you can find the solution at our office. We are happy to help with dental crowns and bridges in Richmond, TX. These restorations can do a lot of great things:
- Repair broken and cracked teeth
- Fill gaps in your smile
- Bring back your ability to bite and chew
- Cap a tooth after an infection
- Transform a discolored tooth
- Revive your confidence in your smile
Get back to feeling like yourself. Call 281-944-4752 today to schedule an appointment at the office of Jonathan F. Powell, DDS. Discover what our dental restorations can do for you and your oral health.
Correct Your Smile With Dental Restorations
In the course of a lifetime, a lot of things can happen to your teeth. Even if you brush and floss just like you should every day and you get regular dental cleanings and exams, you may need restorative dental care. Injuries, accidents, and infections can affect anyone. If any of these issues develop for you or your family, our team is ready to revive your smile with our training and treatments:
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are an effective way to fix decayed, broken, cracked, discolored, and worn-down teeth. They also can cap an infected tooth after a root canal treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays – Think of these as partial crowns that can fix problems that are too big for a filling but small enough that you don’t need a complete crown. The location on your tooth determines whether it is an inlay or onlay.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing one or more teeth, bridges can be designed to close the space between your remaining teeth to recreate your complete smile.
Whatever restoration you receive, you want it to fit as well as it possibly can. We agree, which is why we use a 3-D scanner as a part of our process. This gives us a more precise picture of your mouth, so your crown or bridge can be made to fit just right.
If you need to replace a missing tooth or teeth, you also should ask about getting dental implants. These replacement roots can hold your new teeth securely in place for decades.
Take Control to Reclaim Your Oral Health
One of the best parts of dental care is seeing the direct impact it can have on our patients’ lives. With the right service, your mouth can be as healthy as it has ever been. Your smile can look whole and as nice as it ever has, too. Perhaps most importantly, restoring your teeth can help you avoid long-term dental problems.
Even with these benefits, we know some patients are hesitant to get restorative care. In our experience, many people feel anxious about these services, including people who are comfortable with routine preventive care. You should know that we are committed to making this process as trouble-free as we can. With local anesthesia and dental sedation, you can regain your smile without pain or worry.
Don’t wait to replace or repair your teeth. Contact our team to get your dental crowns and bridges in Richmond, TX. Call 281-944-4752 to make your appointment at the office of Jonathan F. Powell, DDS.