No one wants to experience a dental emergency. But knowing it can be quickly resolved makes all the difference. Whenever possible, our team offers same-day appointments for dental emergencies in Richmond. You can also reach one of our dentists outside regular business hours to discuss your situation.
In addition to a speedy response, our urgent dental care includes:
- Restorative treatment to repair your smile, including root canals and dental crowns
- A comfortable atmosphere so you can relax while we work
- The option of receiving oral sedation to take away your dental anxiety
- State-of-the-art technology for diagnosing and fixing your problem
- Our commitment to using the solution that best suits your situation
Receive Emergency Dental Care From Experienced Dentists
Trust your dental emergency to an experienced doctor. Our dentists have decades of combined practice between them and have received many hours of advanced training to master the latest treatment techniques. Here is how they handle some common emergencies:
- Toothache – Our dentists offer many possible treatments for a toothache, depending on the cause. They can fix a decayed tooth with a filling or crown. If decay has gotten inside the tooth and become infected, a root canal will return your tooth to health. If infection is too severe for repair, the problem tooth can be removed.
- Broken Tooth – A crown can fix most broken teeth. If the tooth is too badly damaged to save, we can extract it.
- Bleeding Gums – Bleeding and painful gums are often an early sign of gum disease. We can treat it with a special cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing.
No matter which procedure you receive, our team can administer oral sedation to soothe your nerves.