- Rely on an experienced team for your smile care
- Ask about our discounts for senior citizens
- Advanced technology ensures precise treatment
We know not everyone looks forward to dental appointments. So we’ve done what we can to make them easy on you, from scheduling to payment. While you’ll be required to fill out some paperwork, you can save time by downloading and completing your new patient forms before your visit.
Your first visit to our Richmond dentist office will include:
- An office tour so you can check out our comfortable surroundings
- An introduction to our treatment coordinator, who will take a medical history and find out more about your smile wants and needs
- Full-mouth X-rays and intraoral photos to give your dentist a good look at your mouth
- A thorough exam so your dentist can assess your oral health and get to know you better
- Development of a treatment plan, if needed
Every patient is treated like family here. When you come in the office, you’ll feel welcomed and listened to. Many patients comment on our attention to detail, friendly team, and relaxed atmosphere. They also appreciate our advanced technologies and techniques. No appointment is rushed, but we make sure to honor your time. We’ll answer all questions to your satisfaction before you leave.
You can expect to spend about 90 minutes at our office for your first exam. To make an appointment, call Jonathan F. Powell, DDS at 281-944-4752 . If you’re a senior citizen, ask about our treatment discount program.