We aren’t the only dentists who say we treat our patients like family. But at our office, it’s more than just talk. We offer the kind of relationship-based care you won’t find just anywhere. Visit your trusted family dentist in Richmond and you’ll find:
- A strong focus on always doing the best thing for the patient
- Special touches for all ages, from a treasure box for young children to exclusive discounts for senior citizens
- TVs in our care rooms to keep everyone entertained
- A friendly team who takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns
- An emphasis on comfort, including the option of receiving oral conscious sedation
- A location near several schools, including Long Elementary, Pink Elementary, and George Ranch High School
Call us at 281-944-4752 today to schedule appointments for your family members. We welcome young children with no-pressure “happy visits” that provide a positive introduction to family dental care. These early experiences help create a long-lasting positive attitude toward the dentist.
Receive a Wide Range of Smile Care, From Invisalign to Implants
All smiles require regular exams and cleanings and other general dental care to stay healthy. Other than that, each smile has different needs. Our family dentist builds strong relationships with our patients so we can recommend the best course of treatment for them. Your personal smile plan might include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your smile can truly shine with cosmetic services like dental veneers, teeth whitening, teeth contouring, and gum reshaping.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You don’t need bulky metal braces to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners create beautiful results, usually in less time than braces.
- Restorative Dental Care – Don’t let damaged teeth affect your diet. We’ll repair them with fillings, dental crowns, or root canals.
- Dental Implants – Unlike other kinds of replacement teeth, these artificial tooth roots can keep you from losing bone density in your jaw.
- Teeth Removal – We can gently remove most teeth, including wisdom teeth. Save yourself a trip to a specialist’s office.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day appointments are often available for emergencies.
Trust your care to an excellent family dentist in Richmond. Call 281-944-4752 for an appointment or request an appointment online.