Going to the dentist is easy for some people. For others, it leads to feelings of anxiety. If you are in the latter group, you are not alone. Millions of people experience dental fear. The good news is that we can help you manage those feelings with dental sedation in Richmond, TX. We are confident that we can help you:
- Feel comfortable visiting the dentist
- Get the restorative care you need
- Prevent problems with routine services
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a healthy smile
Talk to us about your concerns. Our team at Jonathan F. Powell, DDS has helped numerous individuals, and we are confident we can help you or someone you love, too. Call 281-944-4752 today to ask about our approach to patient care.
Sit Back & Relax With Oral Sedation
Our team wants to make oral health easy for every patient who visits us. That’s true whether you want a cleaning or restorative dentistry or you need oral surgery. With oral conscious sedation, you can ease into one of our dental chairs.
With this type of sedation option, you can:
- Take a pill prior to your appointment
- Remain pain-free during your treatment
- Remember little if anything about your visit
- Receive care to improve and maintain your oral health
Through oral sedation, you can sink into a state of deep relaxation. This eliminates the anxiety that may be preventing you from getting the routine care you need. If you choose this kind of sedation, you should make arrangements for someone you trust to drive you to and from your appointment. The effects of the medication can last a few hours.
At our office, your oral health and your comfort are both top priorities for every member of our team. If you feel nervous, we invite you to:
- Talk to us about your concerns.
- Ask us questions about our approach.
- Let us know what you are worried about.
We take pride in offering personal care and attention. If it helps, you can watch TV during your appointments in our patient care rooms, which offer pleasant outdoor views.
Dental sedation in Richmond, TX and our patient-friendly approach can keep you smiling for many years to come. Call 281-944-4752 for an appointment or request an appointment online.