You never really adjust to how your life changes when you have damaged or missing teeth. It affects your smile’s appearance and your ability to eat the kinds of food you’d like. With restorative dentistry, you won’t have to get used to doing without!
Our dentists offer restorative dental treatments to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Mend cracked and broken teeth
- Repair cavities and keep decay from worsening
- Relieve pain caused by infection or other issues
- Turn back the clock on your smile, so you look younger
- Stop damage from progressing and affecting your overall health
Regain Full Oral Function With Dental Restorations
From small cavities to serious infection, our dentists can repair dental damage with:
- Tooth Fillings – Avoid metal in your mouth with our composite fillings. We match the color to your teeth for a natural look.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix many problems, including extreme decay, cracked teeth, and broken teeth. It has cosmetic benefits too, like covering deep stains or misshapen teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – For damage that can’t be fixed with a filling but isn’t serious enough to require a crown, our dentists may recommend one of these restorations.
- Root Canal Treatment – We can treat infected teeth in-house, so you won’t need to see a specialist for a root canal.
Replace Teeth With Implants or Other Options
If you’ve lost teeth, you can replace them with dental implants. They offer many benefits, including preventing bone loss in your jaw. Implants can be restored with a crown, a bridge, or dentures. You can also replace teeth with:
- Dental Bridges – A fixed bridge fills a gap left by one missing tooth or several missing teeth. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to remove it for cleaning.
- Dentures – Choose partial or full dentures. For added chewing power, they can be attached to dental implants.