- Look natural
- Allow you to eat anything you want
- Restore your ability to speak normally
- Bring back your confidence in your smile
You don’t have to feel self-conscious about your missing teeth. You can fill the gaps in your smile and replace what you have lost at the office of Jonathan F. Powell, DDS. Call 281-944-4752 now to get your new teeth. Be sure to ask about our senior discount when you call.
Choose the Best Dentures for Your Needs
Modern teeth replacements are more lifelike and more durable than they have ever been. As much as we would love to help you keep your teeth for life with our preventive care, we also know that millions of teeth are lost every year in the United States.
If you need new teeth, we offer a number of options:
- Full Dentures – For anyone who needs to replace a full arch or mouth of teeth, we can help you with traditional dentures.
- Partial Dentures – You can replace multiple teeth with dentures that connect to the healthy teeth you still have.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These removable dentures attach to ball-shaped abutments, or connectors, on dental implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These non-removable dentures secure to your dental implants with special screws.
- Temporary Dentures – These teeth replacements can give you a complete smile while you wait for your final restorations.
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots. With implants, your dentures can feel and function like healthy, natural teeth. You can feel confident eating what you want because you will know your teeth are secure and stable.
Restore More Than Your Smile
There is a saying that people don’t appreciate what they have until it’s gone. We know that is true for our patients who have lost teeth. Missing teeth can affect your confidence, hinder your willingness to speak your mind, and limit what you can eat. Fortunately, our team members are committed to getting you the right restorations, so you can feel good about sharing your smile and trust that your new teeth will stay in place no matter what you say or decide to eat.
Restorative dentistry has come a long way. As a result, your new teeth can look, feel, and function as well as the real thing. Before you get your teeth replacement in Richmond, TX, you owe it to yourself to talk to one of our doctors at the office of Jonathan F. Powell, DDS. Call 281-944-4752 to make your appointment.