- Redeem our special offer for $20 off home whitening
- Find many cosmetic & restorative treatments
- See a preview of your new smile beforehand
Not everyone is looking to make a significant change in how their smile looks. If you do want to make a big change, though, our dentists are happy to work with you to create a customized smile makeover in Richmond. With our wide range of cosmetic dental and restorative treatments, you’re sure to find the combination that will work for you. Since we take the time to get to know you and your smile, we’ll be able to make personalized treatment recommendations.
You’ll find treatments to:
- Conceal imperfections like chips and gaps
- Brighten dingy teeth
- Improve the appearance of your gumline
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Fill gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth
- Give your teeth a more uniform look
Begin your makeover with a consultation with one of our dentists. Call us today at 281-944-4752 to schedule one.
Achieve the Appearance You Want With Our Smile Services
Your dental makeover starts with a thorough exam and discussion of what you hope to achieve. Our dentists will explain your cosmetic and restorative options and answer your questions. They may also use our digital technology or wax models to show you what your smile changes will look like.
You have many possible treatments to choose from:
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surfaces of teeth, veneers hide common smile flaws.
- Dental Crowns – Since they cover your entire tooth, crowns can not only beautify teeth but strengthen them too.
- Teeth Whitening – A whitening treatment complements many other smile services.
- Invisalign – Treatment with clear plastic aligners is more comfortable and convenient than wearing braces.
- Teeth Contouring – This quick treatment erases small chips and similar imperfections.
- Gum Reshaping – Achieve an attractive balance between teeth and gums.
- Tooth Bonding – A bonding treatment is a reversible alternative to veneers.
- Dental Implants – Our dentists can restore implants with crowns, bridges, or dentures. No matter which restoration you receive, implants keep you from losing bone in your jaw.
- Dental Bridges – Use a bridge to replace one tooth or several teeth in a row.
For a smile makeover in Richmond, call Jonathan F. Powell, DDS at 281-944-4752 .