If your dental pain won’t go away no matter what you try, your tooth may be infected. If so, your only choices are extracting the tooth or receiving root canal therapy. To keep you from experiencing problems associated with tooth loss, our dentist performs root canals in Richmond.
Our root canal treatment will:
- Restore full and comfortable oral function
- Stop pain caused by infection
- Keep an infected tooth from affecting other areas of your body
- Allow you to keep your tooth, avoiding the recovery and added expense of tooth replacement
We never want you to suffer with a toothache or other dental pain! If your tooth hurts, call us ASAP at 281-944-4752. We can often offer same-day treatment for dental emergencies.
Remain Relaxed During Your Root Canal Procedure
Root canal procedures don’t deserve their awful reputation. They don’t cause pain – they relieve it! Today’s techniques have made this restorative treatment easier, quicker, and more efficient than before. That’s especially true at our office because of our:
- Experienced Dentists – Our dentists have performed many root canals over the years and are trained in the latest techniques.
- Comfortable Atmosphere – You’ll receive local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing. You can also enjoy the scenic view from our treatment room windows or watch TV for an entertaining diversion while we work.
- Oral Sedation – If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, ask us about dental sedation in the form of a safe prescription pill.
- Fast Response to Emergencies – We’ll get you in ASAP for emergency treatment. You can even reach Dr. Powell after hours to discuss your situation if necessary.
Root Canal Treatment Is Simpler Than You Think
You’ll likely be pleasantly surprised at how straightforward the root canal process is. Your dentist will:
- Use special instruments to remove infection from your tooth’s inner chamber
- Sanitize the tooth to stop the infection from spreading or returning
- Fill your tooth with a rubber-like material to replace the pulp removed during treatment
- Cap your tooth with a dental crown to restore your tooth’s appearance and function
Don’t put your oral health at risk! Remove infection with root canals in Richmond. Call us today at 281-944-4752 for an appointment.